JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Keep My Commandments

Keep My Commandments

“As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you.  Remain in my love.  If you keep my commandments you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.” (John 15: 10)

The words of Christ are living words. Jesus is addressing these words to me right here, right now.  These words are not like dead words of literature and history.

Today Jesus is saying to me:  Just as the Father loves me, so do I love you.  Incredible words!  But remember who is speaking.  He is the truth.  Jesus loves me as I am.  He loves me with all my assets and all my liabilities.  He wants me to remain in this love.  He does not want me to do anything that might separate me from this love.  The way to remain in his love is to observe his commandments.  His love is greater than silver and gold.

Thank you Jesus for your love for me.  May nothing ever separate me from this love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2