JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Mountain Top

The Mountain Top
“Teacher, how good it is that we are here.  We will make three tents, one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.” (Mark 9: 5)

Jesus took Peter, James and John up the mountain to show them his glory and power.  Why did he do it?  To strengthen their faith and prepare them for the coming storm.  They did not see it that way though.  For them, it was like a beautiful picnic which should continue for some time.

Jesus has allowed me to experience the Enterprise in order to show me his power and glory.  My faith has been strengthened by this miracle.  Why did Christ do this for me?   Jesus did it because this is a necessary part of the journey of my life.   He wants me to learn something very important in the Enterprise.  Just as the mountain top was not a final destination for the apostles, neither is the Enterprise my final destination.  As soon as I have mastered the intended lesson, the Lord will present the next step.  
Let it be done to me according to your plan.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2