JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Our Desires and God's Surpassing Love


Our Desires and God’s Surpassing Love

“Bless the Lord my soul;
Do not forget all the gifts of God,
Who pardons all your sins,
Heals all your ills,
Delivers your live from the pit,
Surrounds you with love and compassion,
Fills your days with good things;
Your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.  (Psalm 103: 2 – 5)

God’s love for me surpasses my desires and hopes.  This wonderful truth is from the opening prayers of Sunday Mass after  Pentecost.  And how true this is from my own experience!  As I reflected on the Enterprise, I could not help from wondering from time to time what to expect.  It is amazing that at this time the Holy Spirit fills me with bright memories of God’s wonderful deeds in my life.  
Personal experiences of God’s faithfulness in the past prove the truth that God’s love for us surpasses our desires and hopes.    Some of these are:
  • Awoma 68

  • Eko 70

  • Ife 74

  • Kano 78

  • London 80

  • AJS 82

  • Abidjan 84

  • Paris 85

  • AJS 91

  • QOP 92

  • Enterprise 96
God is faithful.  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2