JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, June 26, 2006

That I may see you in the scriptures

That I may see you in the scriptures

“Jesus answered then, ‘How wrong you are!  And do you know why?  It is because you don’t know the scriptures or God’s power.  For when the dead rise to life, they will be like the angels in heaven, and will not marry……  ‘He is God of the living, not of the dead.  You are completely wrong!”
(Mark 12: 24 – 27)

The scriptures reveal God’s plans and ways.  The scriptures also reveal God’s power.  Ignorance of scripture is ignorance of God’s ways and plans, therefore ignorance of God himself.  Jerome said:  “Ignorance of Scripture is ignorance of Christ.”

Today, I yearn  to know the heart of Jesus intimately.  I have the light today that the number one means is the Eucharist, the Sacrament of his love.  Number 2 is Sacred Scripture.

Thank you Jesus for your message today.  I will remember it.  Lord Jesus, grant that I may see!  See you clearly in the scriptures.  Dearest Jesus, I pray you open my eyes to the beauty and wonder of scriptures.  Yesterday, you asked what I want from you.  Lord, that I may see you clearly in the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2