JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, November 06, 2006

In the beginning

"Let what you heard in the beginning remain in you; as long as what you heard in the beginning remains in you, you will remain in the Son and in the Father." (1 John 2: 24)

What is the beginning for me? The beginning of a new life for me was 060195. This was the day I experienced and accepted the presence of the Holy Spirit in me. This is the day that I can truly say is the New Beginning in every sense of the word. With the awareness of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, I heard words from the Scriptures that were new words. The words came to a new heart to begin the formation of a new man in Christ Jesus. I thank God that what I heard in the beginning remains in me.

"But as for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you; since the anointing he gave you teaches you everything, and since it is true, not false, remain in him just as he has taught you." (1 John 2: 27)

I believe that I received an anointing from the Lord in 060195. This anointing gives me a strong sense of what is true doctrine, that is a type of sensus fidei. I am also very happy to realize that the anointing remains me in after over ten years. Praise the Lord!

What does the word of God mean that I do not need anyone to teach me? Where then am I to seek teaching? There is no doubt that the Holy Spirit has taught me a great deal since 060195. I believe that the Holy Spirit is warning me here about false teachers. Be on your guard against those who could mislead me by false doctrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2