JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Open Access


"I know about your activities. Look, I have opened in front of you a door that no one will be able to close." (Revelation 3: 8)

"I know about your activities." Christ Jesus knows all about me. He knows where I am, what I am doing and how I feel at this moment. What an awesome knowledge!

"I have opened in front of you a door that no one will be able to close." What door is Jesus talking about? Many commentaries say that the "open door' is the opportunity to proclaim the gospel. I feel in my life that Christ has given me an open access to his word. He has also given me an open access to the Eucharist and the Blessed Sacrament. Let me then trust in Jesus who has absolute power to save me and who started this good work in me to take it to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2