JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Build yourselves up in your most holy faith


"But you, beloved, build yourselves up in your most holy faith; pray in the holy Spirit.
Keep yourselves in the love of God and wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life."  (Jude 1: 20 - 21)

How do I build up myself in the most holy faith?  I build up myself by means of the 7-Way Plan received from The Way Himself.  The 7-Way Plan has 7 elements:

  1. Prayer
  2. Word of God
  3. Eucharist
  4. Penance
  5. Examen
  6. Ministry
  7. Spiritual Reading

"For the grace of God has appeared, saving all and training us to reject godless ways and worldly desires and to live temperately, justly, and devoutly in this age,  as we await the blessed hope, the appearance of the glory of the great God and of our savior Jesus Christ,"  (Titus 2: 11-13)

Through the means of the 7-Way Plan, the Lord trains me to reject godless ways and worldly desires and to live temperately, justly, and devoutly in this age.  Fortified with grace, I wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ and the blessed hope of His coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2