JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, October 01, 2012

The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away


“Naked I came forth from my mother’s womb,
and naked shall I go back there.
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
blessed be the name of the LORD!”  (Job 1: 21)

Job was tested by fire.  On the mountain top, surrounded by family, luxury and comfort , he praised God.  In the valley of the shadow of death, after he had lost everything,  he still praised God.  O Lord, that I may not be found wanting in praise in my time of trials.

"Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials,
for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."  (James 1: 2 - 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2