JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, November 08, 2013

I will not compete with Jesus

"For I will not dare to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me to lead the Gentiles to obedience by word and deed."  (Romans 15: 18)

I know from experience that there is nothing I cannot do with the help of Christ who empowers me.  Jesus Christ has absolute power to do whatever He wants.  This power is available to those who trust Jesus, who walk in His will and who asks for it.  
 
Lord Jesus, I trust in you.  I want to trust in you with all my heart, mind and soul, I believe I walk in your will.   Help my weakness and strengthen my steps.  Grant me the power I need so that I can accomplish your purpose in my life.  I ask for this in your mighty Name Jesus.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2