JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Lord, make us worthy of your calling

"To this end, we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and powerfully bring to fulfillment every good purpose and every effort of faith,
 that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, in accord with the grace of our God and Lord Jesus Christ."  (2 Thessalonians 1: 11 - 12)

Lord Jesus, this is a great intercessory prayer.  I claim it.  My desire is to be worthy of your calling and to be a powerful instrument of fulfilling your entire purpose.  I want to magnify your name everywhere.

"I have chosen you from the world to go and bear fruit that will last."  (John 15: 16, 19)
"I will bear a witness to you in the world,O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of your name among my brothers,alleluia!"  (Psalm 17: 50; 21: 23)

  • I believe in prayer.
  • I believe in the word of God.
  • I believe in miracle.
  • I leave the rest to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2