JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

The Lord will build and guard my house

"‘This one began to build but did not have the resources to finish.’"  (Luke 14: 30)

O Lord, forbid that I should come to such a fate again.  Your word promises, "I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work in you will continue to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus."  (Philippians 1: 6)

I agree and rejoice with your word in Psalm 127: 1:

"Unless the LORD build the house,
they labor in vain who build.
Unless the LORD guard the city,
in vain does the guard keep watch."

Once upon a time, I started to build but was unable to finish.  I became a laughing stock in the community.  This time, I have learned my lesson.  I want you to build my house O Lord.  I want you to watch over the house O Lord.  With you building and guarding the house I feel secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2