JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Stop unbelieving but believe!

Unless I see, I will not believe.
Stop doubting and believe!

"So the other disciples kept telling him, We have seen the Lord! But he said to them, Unless I see in His hands the marks made by the nails and put my finger into the nail prints, and put my hand into His side, I will never believe [it]. "
(John 20:25 AMP)

"Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”   (John 20:27 NIV)

Unless I become rich, I will not believe... 
Unless I am healed, I will not believe.. 
Unless I have my dream job, home, I will not believe..
What is your UNLESS?

Today is the feast of the Apostle Thomas.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2