JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, July 06, 2017

Come to Jesus with all your burdens.

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30) 

We all labor and are heavily burdened with problems of money, health, family, job, cars, etc. Jesus knows us individually and is aware of our situation. He invites us to come to Him to find solution to our many problems. We come to Jesus in the Eucharist. We meet Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. When the Church gathers in prayer in His name, He is there. When we accept the word of God with faith, it changes our lives and our circumstances. 

Prayer for genuine contentment

"My God, in your creation of this world you made all things to be very good. I thank you, Lord, for all the goods of this world, and especially all those who have provided for me and my loved ones. 
But remind me, Lord, that only you are the true Good, and that all earthly goods are but shadows of you. And should I become very attached to any fleeting good, and let it obstruct my love for you, grant me the holy desire to have it taken from me. Through Christ Our Lord, the King of glory who has no pillow to lay his head. Amen." 

LISTEN TO JESUS CHRIST, THE FAITHFUL WITNESS. 

"Set your mind on God's kingdom 
and His justice before everything else, and all the rest will come to you as well. 
So do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow will look after itself. Each day has troubles 
enough of its own."  (Matthew  6: 33-34)

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2