JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, July 07, 2017

Pour new wine into new wineskins

"People do not put new wine into old wineskins.
Otherwise the skins burst, the wine spills out, and the skins are ruined.
Rather, they pour new wine into fresh wineskins, and both are preserved.”  (Matthew 9: 16 - 17).

Do not conform to the world. (Romans 12: 2).

He who follows me must not look back.  (Luke 9: 62).

He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me.  (Matthew 10: 37).

The new and potent wine of Jesus must not be mixed with the stale wine of the world.

“Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing,
Now it will spring forth;
Will you not be aware of it?
I will even put a road in the wilderness,
Rivers in the desert."  (Isaiah 43: 19 AMP).

Does your daily habits match the new wine of the Gospel? Or are you trying to pour potent and fermenting wine into old rags?

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2