JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, March 07, 2022

The word of God transformed St John of God to become the best version of himself.

GOD'S WORD IS GOD'S COMMAND. THE DIVINE COMMAND SHALL ACCOMPLISH HIS WILL COME WHAT MAY. DOES GOD STILL SPEAK TO HIS CHILDREN? ABSOLUTELY. GOD SPEAKS TO US THROUGH:
1. THE SCRIPTURES.
2. LOCUTION.
3. INSPIRATION.
4. DREAMS.
5. PROPHETIC PERSON/MESSAGES.

"Thus says the Lord: Just as from the heavens the rain and snow come down And do not return there till they have watered the earth, making it fertile and fruitful, Giving seed to the one who sows and bread to the one who eats, So shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; It shall not return to me void, but shall do my will, achieving the end for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55: 10 - 11).

Tuesday 8th March 2022, of the 1st Week of Lent is the feast of St John of God. (1495 - 1550). Religious. Born Portuguese. Worked and died in Spain. A prodigal of some sort in his younger days. Once he was converted at the age of 40, everything changed. He became fired up with ministry to the poor and the sick. John was a man of many talents and at various times became a farmer, soldier and merchant. I knew St John of God as a pamphleteer because at the time I first read his biography, I used pamphlets for evangelization. He became my patron saint and is still one of my patron saints.
St John of God is the patron saint of hospitals, nurses, booksellers, pamphleteers.

We have a beautiful and consoling Scripture in the first reading from the Prophet Isaiah. If you are not fired up by the truth that God will fulfill every single promise He made you, then I must wonder: What sort of heart do you have? The Blessed Virgin Mary gives us an inspired answer to God when He speaks to us.

"Let what You have promised me be done to me." This is truly all that needs to be said.

"I bless you and I bless those whom you entrust to the mercy of My open Heart. The light of My Face shines upon you. Believe in My love for you. I will never abandon you, never disappoint you. My plans are for your happiness, for your holiness, for your peace. Have no fear. I will do for you all that I have promised, and your heart will rejoice, and you will praise and glorify Me forever." (IN SINU JESU, Wednesday, December 19, 2007).

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2